Re: Debian Cloud Sprint Fall 2019

Just to confirm, the dates are still Oct 14-16 right? If so, yes I'll be there. I am looking at what we can do to sponsor catering as well (TBD).

-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 12:55 PM Noah Meyerhans <noahm@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 03:38:00PM -0400, Jonathan Proulx wrote:
> Accommodation
> -------------
> there's a lot of choice (and it is all fairly priicey
> unfortunately). As a visitor Noah may actually have better info than I

Last time I was in the neighborhood, I stayed at the Fairfield Inn &
Suites, which is a bit further away (roughly 20 minutes on foot) but
much more reasonably priced. The hotel's web site suggests that prices
are high for the days in question, though, which makes me wonder if it's
an unusually busy week:
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bosbg-fairfield-inn-and-suites-boston-cambridge/
and https://goo.gl/maps/sHfbdEC9j9R7cs3b6

noah