Re: Debian Cloud Sprint Fall 2019

On Tue, 2019-07-02 at 14:12 -0700, Zach Marano wrote:
> Hi all,
> I propose we start planning the next Debian Cloud Sprint. I offer
> that we (Google) host this year in Seattle sometime in October. Does
> anyone have any comments, ideas, or issues with starting this
> planning process?
>
> Alternatively, we did talk about hosting the next sprint on the east
> coast of the US or Canada. If that is something people are interested
> in, I am willing to look into that as well. The downside being that
> all large cloud providers are based in Seattle and may not be able to
> get as many people to attend.

It's a bit over one week since last message in this thread.
I expect that we'll talk about it on IRC on Wednesday,
but let's keep it also here.

To summarize, and check that we have all information.
We have room at MIT reserved by Jonathan Proulx,
14th till 16th October.
Bastian cannot come during that time.

I'm not sure that we have second slot reserved
(30th September till 2nd of October) - Jonathan
hasn't sent confirmation of reservation.
And it's quite hard to reserve space, so we might
not have any other time slot.

Can we have short information who'd want to come,
which time is OK and which not for those who intend
to come to sprint,
and what should we take care of during sprint?
It can be either to the list, or to me personally
if you don't

Basically - I'd like to have some decision at least
when we want to organize sprint, so we can start
taking care of flights and hotel reservations,
and I can work on documentation (e.g. Sprint sponsorship
approval by DLP, etc.)

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C