Re: Being a part of the Cloud team

Hi Utkarsh,

Em dom, 4 de ago de 2019 às 23:11, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hey,

I have been meaning to be a part of the Cloud team for a while now.
At this DebConf, I had a word with Tomasz regarding the same.
And as asked, here are some points that I was asked to write to the list.

I am a Debian Maintainer and a part of Ruby, JS, Golang, and the Perl team.
My QA page could be found here[1].
Under Cloud team, for now, I am helping in packaging image-finder by
packaging it's dependencies listed here[2].

Thanks for your work in helping to package up the image finder.
We hope to make ASAP available for everyone to test.

As discussed with Tomasz, I could help with the CI stuff, since I
maintain GitLab (along with Praveen, et al) in Debian so know a bit
about CI, et al.
Moreover, I write Python and also an upstream contributor, so I could
also help with the scripts that we discussed during DebConf, too.

I'd like to join you in to contribute to the scripts as soon as GSoC is done.

With the cloud team meeting will be possible to map the needs and so we can work on them.

But at the moment, I am just helping in packaging here (since I am
mostly busy doing my GSoC, too).
But by this month end, I could help with the CI, scripting as well :D

Let me know if there's anything else that needs to be added or cleared
out! :D

Best,
Utkarsh
---