Re: Regular meeting of the team

On 2019-08-05 11:43:01, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 8/2/19 8:55 PM, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
> > On 2019-07-23 00:01:20, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
> >> Last year, during sprint, we decided that regular
> >> (altough virtual) team meeting would be beneficial.
> >>
> >> It did not work till now, but this topic was raised
> >> again today during our BoF. So let's try to make it
> >> happen. Let's start with IRC, to keep it simple.
> >>
> >> As most of team members are either in Europe or in USA
> >> time zones, I propose to have our meetings at afternoon
> >> or evening of European time (exact hour to be determined).
> >>
> >> Initially I propose to meet during second week of month.
> >> First and last weeks, near beginning or end of month
> >> might be risky - deadlines, projects, etc. might make
> >> it harder to attend. For similar reasons (and to avoid
> >> creating conflict between Debian and family life), I'd
> >> like to avoid weekends - but if it's only me, I have
> >> nothing against it.
> >
> > Ok, lets pick a date to have a 1st meeting somewhere next week, lets assume
> > that not all of ppl will be able to attend it but having ball rolling will
> > allow us to adjust time and dates for the future once we have something going.
> >
> > So I'd say Wednesday 7th of Aug at 1900UTC or maybe we could use something like
> > doodle.com to coordinate this?
>
> 1900 UTC makes it 2100 Geneva time. I'd very much prefer something
> during work hours if possible. Or is it that the majority of us is doing
> this away from office hours?

I suggested this time having in mind that quite a few ppl are in the US, but I
don't anticipate any issues with my own timetable if we'd make it a bit
earlier thus I'm fine with earlier time if this fits other ppl as well.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3