Being a part of the Cloud team

Hey,

I have been meaning to be a part of the Cloud team for a while now.
At this DebConf, I had a word with Tomasz regarding the same.
And as asked, here are some points that I was asked to write to the list.

I am a Debian Maintainer and a part of Ruby, JS, Golang, and the Perl team.
My QA page could be found here[1].
Under Cloud team, for now, I am helping in packaging image-finder by
packaging it's dependencies listed here[2].
As discussed with Tomasz, I could help with the CI stuff, since I
maintain GitLab (along with Praveen, et al) in Debian so know a bit
about CI, et al.
Moreover, I write Python and also an upstream contributor, so I could
also help with the scripts that we discussed during DebConf, too.

But at the moment, I am just helping in packaging here (since I am
mostly busy doing my GSoC, too).
But by this month end, I could help with the CI, scripting as well :D

Let me know if there's anything else that needs to be added or cleared
out! :D

Best,
Utkarsh
---