Re: Regular meeting of the team

On Fri, 2019-08-02 at 19:55 +0100, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
> On 2019-07-23 00:01:20, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
> > Last year, during sprint, we decided that regular
> > (altough virtual) team meeting would be beneficial.
> >
> > It did not work till now, but this topic was raised
> > again today during our BoF. So let's try to make it
> > happen. Let's start with IRC, to keep it simple.
> >
> > As most of team members are either in Europe or in USA
> > time zones, I propose to have our meetings at afternoon
> > or evening of European time (exact hour to be determined).
> >
> > Initially I propose to meet during second week of month.
> > First and last weeks, near beginning or end of month
> > might be risky - deadlines, projects, etc. might make
> > it harder to attend. For similar reasons (and to avoid
> > creating conflict between Debian and family life), I'd
> > like to avoid weekends - but if it's only me, I have
> > nothing against it.
>
> Ok, lets pick a date to have a 1st meeting somewhere next week, lets
> assume
> that not all of ppl will be able to attend it but having ball rolling
> will
> allow us to adjust time and dates for the future once we have
> something going.
>
> So I'd say Wednesday 7th of Aug at 1900UTC or maybe we could use
> something like
> doodle.com to coordinate this?

I propose the same weekday (Wednesday) and hour (19:00 UTC),
but let's move to next week (so 2019-08-14).
7th might be a bit too close for organize.

Any objections or remarks?

But otherwise I think that this time slot might stay - it was
not conflicting with any limitations I received.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C