Re: Regular meeting of the team

On 2019-07-23 00:01:20, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
> Last year, during sprint, we decided that regular
> (altough virtual) team meeting would be beneficial.
>
> It did not work till now, but this topic was raised
> again today during our BoF. So let's try to make it
> happen. Let's start with IRC, to keep it simple.
>
> As most of team members are either in Europe or in USA
> time zones, I propose to have our meetings at afternoon
> or evening of European time (exact hour to be determined).
>
> Initially I propose to meet during second week of month.
> First and last weeks, near beginning or end of month
> might be risky - deadlines, projects, etc. might make
> it harder to attend. For similar reasons (and to avoid
> creating conflict between Debian and family life), I'd
> like to avoid weekends - but if it's only me, I have
> nothing against it.

Ok, lets pick a date to have a 1st meeting somewhere next week, lets assume
that not all of ppl will be able to attend it but having ball rolling will
allow us to adjust time and dates for the future once we have something going.

So I'd say Wednesday 7th of Aug at 1900UTC or maybe we could use something like
doodle.com to coordinate this?
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3