Re: Week 9: Debian Cloud Image Finder Weekly Report

On 26/07/2019 23:46, Arthur Diniz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Following is my weekly report (July 22 - July 26, 2019):
[snip]

Hi Arthur,

Having just started to get involved in the team I'm not sure how the
GSoC / Outreachy stuff works exactly.

Would it be helpful for me to provide additional critique / suggestions
for the Cloud Image Finder, or are people already working with you on
that aspect? I don't want to tread any toes or get in the way, but if it
would be useful I'd like to contribute some constructive criticism.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Boot