Re: Week 9: Debian Cloud Image Finder Weekly Report

Hey Steve,

All the code is still in the development branch.

We are closing some bugs even before putting the code on master branch.

Cheers,
Arthur Diniz

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019, 20:02 Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 07:46:37PM -0300, Arthur Diniz wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Following is my weekly report (July 22 - July 26, 2019):
>
>Planned
>
>  • No setup.py available https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/
>    issues/24
>  • Bug - Search results page table header invisible
>  • Remove all unused modules on requirements.txt
>  • Check used modules if they are all already packaged in Debian
>

>Done
>
>  • No setup.py available https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/
>    merge_requests/31
>  • Hotfix - search result page table header bug https://salsa.debian.org/
>    cloud-team/image-finder/merge_requests/28
>  • Remove all unused modules on requirements.txt https://salsa.debian.org/
>    cloud-team/image-finder/merge_requests/30
>  • Check used modules if they are all already packaged in Debian https://
>    salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/issues/36

Hey Arthur,

Curious to look at your code, but I don't see any in the salsa repo
yet. Have you not pushed there, or should I be looking somewhere else?

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of