Re: Debian Cloud Sprint Fall 2019

On Wed, Jul 03, 2019 at 09:54:42AM -0700, Zach Marano wrote:
> Let me see what I can do about catering. Its a holiday in the US this week
> so I won't be able to find out anything until next week (everyone is out).
> But I think Boston in that timeframe at MIT sounds great.

MIT CSAIL sounds like a great location; I'd love to offer room(s) at
Cambridge Google (I work there), but I'm not sure I can recruit enough
Google employees to host an external event of that size, and so I
suspect MIT CSAIL is going to be easier all around.

In any case, I'm obviously biased, but I also think Boston/Cambridge
is great :-), and I'm happy to help out with any necessary local
logistics if that would be helpful.

Cheers,

   	      	      	       - Ted
			       MIT '90