Re: Debian Cloud Sprint Fall 2019

Hi All,

MIT CSAIL can offer space if we can find a sponsor or sponsors for
catering (we could handle odering logistics too).

Space does go quickly so I've put in a reservation for Monday
Oct 14 -> Wednesday Oct 16 in the "Star" seminar room building 32,
the Stata Center https://www.csail.mit.edu/about/stata-center

Room capacity is 10 tables and upto 60 chairs, white board, projector,
etc...it's a conference room.

Canceling if another location is chosen is easy, finding different
dates for 3 days all day may be challenging.  Currently Sept 30 to Oct
2 is also open for this space.

-Jon