Re: Debian Cloud Sprint Fall 2019

On Tue, Jul 02, 2019 at 06:02:05PM -0400, Noah Meyerhans wrote:

:I've reached out to contacts at MIT to see if they'd be able to provide
:a venue for this year in the Boston area. I know they've got some people
:quite active in the Debian and OpenStack cloud areas who could provide
:sponsorship.

/me waives

I lurk here but haven't been following this thread.

If there's interest in US East Coast we can likely provide space, will
need ot double check current space politics but seems like something I
can get buy in for.

-Jon