Debian Cloud Sprint Fall 2019

Hi all,
I propose we start planning the next Debian Cloud Sprint. I offer that we (Google) host this year in Seattle sometime in October. Does anyone have any comments, ideas, or issues with starting this planning process?

Alternatively, we did talk about hosting the next sprint on the east coast of the US or Canada. If that is something people are interested in, I am willing to look into that as well. The downside being that all large cloud providers are based in Seattle and may not be able to get as many people to attend.

-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com