OpenStack for Buster - which images?

Hey Thomas,

I'd have asked in IRC, but it looks like you've dropped out if #debian-cloud.

We've still been making weekly buster OpenStack images using your
older scripts, including today. I'm assured that the new world of
doing things with FAI is generating good images too. Which of these
should we be publishing as official images for the Buster release?

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth