Cloud Image Finder Prototype

Hello,

I would like to introduce the Cloud Image Finder repository to cloud team, we are current working  on https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder and in the last week we came up with some prototypes  about the project. Now we would like to collect feedback from the team to proceed with documentation and code.

The first thing we did was a [1] Low Fidelity Prototype, this was just a draft that we based to came  up with the [2] High Fidelity Prototype.

The feedback can be given replying this email or on salsa issues and will be documented on [3] wiki pages.

Also we think that is important that if you could tell us what feature do you  expect in an Image Finder that we could not leave it behind.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/wikis/Low-Fidelity-Prototype
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/issues/3
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/wikis/home

Best,