Re: Cloud Image Finder GSoC Student

Nice! I will catch you on IRC and join #debian-openstack channel! My timezone is -3:00.

Best,

Arthur Diniz

Em seg, 13 de mai de 2019 às 03:48, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> escreveu:
On 5/11/19 4:08 AM, Arthur Diniz wrote:
> Hi Thomas Goirand,
>
> What a cool idea of functionality to be used in the finder!  I'll add it
> to the backlog and start studying good practices for implementing web
> hooks. In a later moment i would like to  understand how the
> communication with OpenStack works, could we do a videoconference for this?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Arthur Diniz

Sure! Please catch me on IRC, and we can arrange that from here. My IRC
nick is zigo, and I'm in many Debian IRC channels (including
#debian-openstack). I'm available from 9am to 5pm every day (except a
few internal company meeting), Geneva time. In what timezone do you live in?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)