Re: Cloud Image Finder GSoC Student

Hi,

On 5/9/19 4:34 PM, Arthur Diniz wrote:

Hello,

This week I received the news that I was selected for the Google Summer of Code Project in the development of the Cloud Image Finder, a web application that will make it easier for users to find official debian cloud images, with Lucas Kanashiro and Bastian Blank as mentors. I hope to have the support of the cloud team to solve the challenges that will come, besides I will attend debconf19 to meet the team better!

As I already told you on IRC welcome aboard :)

I'd like to take advantage of this and ask the rest of the cloud team if it's okay Arthur sending weekly reports about his work on this mailing list until the end of his internship.

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro
Collabora Ltd.