Re: Proposing to proceed with creating AWS and Azure accounts for Debian

Hi

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 05:27:31PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Sorry for the slow replies and preparations on my end. The info you need
> to create the Azure Marketplace account is:

Please use:

Publisher Unique Name (PublisherId): Debian
Display Name: Debian
Owner Email: debian-cloud-accounts+azure@spi-inc.org

If your system fails with the "+" in the address, just use
debian-cloud-accounts@spi-inc.org.

Both will work in the meantime.

> I defer to Bastian on whether he would prefer +azure or +azmarketplace
> or some other suffix instead of +azuremarketplace; it looks like he can
> also go through the MPN ID joining process to save you some time once
> Debian's email delivery issue is fixed.

I was unable to acquire a MS account to do the MPN sign-up via the
@spi-inc.org mail.  Right now a MPN signup seems to be pending, but no
associated user account exists.  I have no idea how to fix this or go
forward.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Sometimes a feeling is all we humans have to go on.
		-- Kirk, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9