Re: Proposing to proceed with creating AWS and Azure accounts for Debian

Hi

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 09:46:36PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 03:30:20PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> > Next steps for AWS: Anyone who will be doing the AWS work can feel free
> > to create the AWS accounts on Debian & SPI's behalf using the new
> > debian-cloud-accounts@spi-inc.org alias. Please save PDFs of all terms
> > and conditions you agree to (browser print-to-PDF is fine) and send them
> > to me off-list so that I can put them in SPI's records and those of our
> > legal counsel.
> I can do that, if I can find zobel.  I'm currently working with luca to
> the email alias properly setup, which is a bit of a pain due to the
> debian.org setup.

I created both AWS accounts.

Next steps are:
- Get them added to the Amazon managed organization.
- Provide root account information to more people.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Another Armenia, Belgium ... the weak innocents who always seem to be
located on a natural invasion route.