Re: Proposing to proceed with creating AWS and Azure accounts for Debian

Hi Jimmy

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 03:30:20PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Next steps for Azure: I have a meeting in a few minutes but I will reply
> to Stephen Zarkos's email within the next 1-2h to unblock Azure.

Thanks

> Next steps for AWS: Anyone who will be doing the AWS work can feel free
> to create the AWS accounts on Debian & SPI's behalf using the new
> debian-cloud-accounts@spi-inc.org alias. Please save PDFs of all terms
> and conditions you agree to (browser print-to-PDF is fine) and send them
> to me off-list so that I can put them in SPI's records and those of our
> legal counsel.

I can do that, if I can find zobel.  I'm currently working with luca to
the email alias properly setup, which is a bit of a pain due to the
debian.org setup.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Too much of anything, even love, isn't necessarily a good thing.
		-- Kirk, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6