Re: Proposing to proceed with creating AWS and Azure accounts for Debian

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 04:09:23PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 10:04:40AM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> >Any blocking things showed up here?
>
> Any progress on this, please? We could really do with this stuff
> sorted in time to get Buster images working this way.

The alias debian-cloud-accounts@spi-inc.org now exists and contains:

cloudaccounts@d.o
treasurer@s-i.o
president@s-i.o

Thanks to Luca for adding this. I'm clearly getting too busy with my day
job and with my local schedule in Montreal to be timely on a lot of my
community obligations, so I'm going to start unwinding them as
commitments permit. Happily this one is nearly over.

Next steps for Azure: I have a meeting in a few minutes but I will reply
to Stephen Zarkos's email within the next 1-2h to unblock Azure.

Next steps for AWS: Anyone who will be doing the AWS work can feel free
to create the AWS accounts on Debian & SPI's behalf using the new
debian-cloud-accounts@spi-inc.org alias. Please save PDFs of all terms
and conditions you agree to (browser print-to-PDF is fine) and send them
to me off-list so that I can put them in SPI's records and those of our
legal counsel.

Next steps for Google: I'm not aware of anything you need from me or SPI
to unblock buster images on GCP. Let me know if there are some.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
president@spi-inc.org