RE: Proposing to proceed with creating AWS and Azure accounts for Debian

Hi,

On this note, can you provide me the preferred name and email that we can use to create the Azure Marketplace account?  Apologies if this info was sent in another thread - like everyone else it's been pretty busy around here.  Basically, we just need the following info:

    Publisher Unique Name (PublisherId): Debian
    Display Name: ???
    Owner Email: ???

In addition, it would be helpful to have a Microsoft Partner Network ID as well.  Just go to the MPN site[1] and sign up as a partner and get an MPN ID (click the "join now" button).  It is feasible to proceed without the MPN ID, but it will just save me some manual work to set everything up.

Thanks!
Steve

[1]: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/commercial