Re: Proposing to proceed with creating AWS and Azure accounts for Debian

On Sun, Apr 07, 2019 at 11:03:12PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> Hi Jimmy
>
> On Sun, Apr 07, 2019 at 01:49:59PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> > (Montreal time) or weekend giving the all-clear for whoever is going to
> > do the technical work to create the AWS and Azure accounts as required,
> > in a self-service online manner under the standard terms and conditions.
>
> Just to make it clear.  The setup of Azure publishing resources is _not_
> self-service.  You need to provide Microsoft with the e-mail address as
> requested and they will do the creation magic.  A confirmation will be
> sent to this e-mail address, including instructions on how to proceed.

Thanks for the correction. So for Azure, whoever is going to do the
technical work will do that process instead. :) By "self-service online"
I mainly meant "standard-form click-wrap contract agreements instead of
signed customized contracts in PDF or e-sign form". I wrote
"self-service" based on my assumptions, but what you said is fine too.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
president@spi-inc.org