Re: Status of Debian accounts and legal agreements with cloud providers

On Thu, Apr 04, 2019 at 05:39:53PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Since Amazon wants the email address to correspond to SPI rather than
> Debian (i.e. if Debian were to leave SPI a new account would be needed),

Urgs, but okay.

> I was thinking of something like:
> debian-cloud-accounts@spi-inc.org
> where the members of that alias would include:

Does the spi-inc.org setup supports address extensions, so we can use
something like debian-cloud-accounts[+-]azure@ and
debian-cloud-accounts[+-]aws-image@?

> I was thinking of using the same @spi-inc.org alias for AWS and Azure
> for simplicity;

We need at least three different email addresses for AWS (one per
account), plus one for Amazon.

>                 using a cloud-neutral alias would also make sense to me
> on the Debian side, but I don't feel strongly about that.

Yeah.

Regards,
Bastian

--
You!  What PLANET is this!
		-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0