Re: Status of Debian accounts and legal agreements with cloud providers

On Thu, Apr 04, 2019 at 07:51:22PM +0100, Marcin Kulisz wrote:

> > The Azure team asked some time ago for an email address to attach as
> > owner to those accounts.  Also we need that to attach AWS accounts.  Do
> > we have this address in the meantime?
>
> I don't think so.

Some time ago (following the 2017 cloud sprint, IIRC), we created
aws-admin@debian.org. See #7163 in rt.debian.org, if you have access to
that.

This was created with a less well-developed understanding of our account
needs than what we came up with at the 2018 sprint, but it is not
currently being used for anything and we can easily repurpose it for the
new AWS accounts.

Per the original request, the membership should be:
noahm
jeb
93sam
kula

We should probably add the cloud delegates and (maybe?) an SPI
representative to it if we're going to use it.

Messages to that alias are being archived at master.d.o:~debian

noah