Re: Status of Debian accounts and legal agreements with cloud providers

Hi Jimmy

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 02:52:23AM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 05:43:59PM -0400, Chris Lamb wrote:
> > Let me know if this stalls;  I can put you in touch with someone on
> > the Azure team.

The Azure team asked some time ago for an email address to attach as
owner to those accounts.  Also we need that to attach AWS accounts.  Do
we have this address in the meantime?

Regards,
Bastian

--
We fight only when there is no other choice.  We prefer the ways of
peaceful contact.