Re: Expiration of Jessie and Stretch repo on trafficmanager (Azure mirror)

Hi,

On Wed Feb 27, 2019 at 12:10:36 +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> On Wed Feb 27, 2019 at 11:15:21 +0100, Guillaume Bienkowski wrote:
> >    Hi,
> >    The Jessie repository of azure is expired since yesterday, which blocks
> >    all our updates and ansible playbooks. I'm not sure this is the right
> >    place to ask for this, but all messages here speak about Azure so here
> >    I am..
> >    This is the error message we get:
> >    E: Release file for
> >    [1]http://debian-archive.trafficmanager.net/debian/dists/jessie-updates
> >    /InRelease is expired (invalid since 19h 43min 11s). Updates for this
> >    repository will not be applied.
> >    Checking the date for Stretch shows the same issue.
> >    Could you guys at credativ check what went wrong?
>
> Could you tell me which region your are seeing this issue?

Okay, i see this in all regions. I have a vague idea why this happens.
We will let you know once this is fixed.

Thanks for the report,
Martin
--
Martin Zobel-Helas
Technischer Leiter Betrieb

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach