Re: Expiration of Jessie and Stretch repo on trafficmanager (Azure mirror)

Hi Guillaume,

On Wed Feb 27, 2019 at 11:15:21 +0100, Guillaume Bienkowski wrote:
>    Hi,
>    The Jessie repository of azure is expired since yesterday, which blocks
>    all our updates and ansible playbooks. I'm not sure this is the right
>    place to ask for this, but all messages here speak about Azure so here
>    I am..
>    This is the error message we get:
>    E: Release file for
>    [1]http://debian-archive.trafficmanager.net/debian/dists/jessie-updates
>    /InRelease is expired (invalid since 19h 43min 11s). Updates for this
>    repository will not be applied.
>    Checking the date for Stretch shows the same issue.
>    Could you guys at credativ check what went wrong?

Could you tell me which region your are seeing this issue?

Best regards,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster