Re: harbian-audit v0.2 for Debian "Stretch" 9 is released

Hi, Elmar:
    The system components involved in the security auditing and hardening of the harbian-audit project are reflected in the following two documents:

https://github.com/hardenedlinux/harbian-audit/blob/master/docs/harbian_audit_Debian_9_Benchmark_v0.1.mkd
https://github.com/hardenedlinux/harbian-audit/blob/master/docs/CIS_Debian_Linux_8_Benchmark_v1.0.0.pdf

     For more related introductions, please see:
https://github.com/hardenedlinux/harbian-audit/blob/master/README.md