Re: Resources offer: Catalyst Cloud

[I'm not answering any of the questions, as I'm not in a position to
answer them!]

On Sat, 2018-12-22 at 22:41 +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Now, an external resource which we don't control isn't going to
> change
> anything to the problem I just mentioned. Even worse: I don't see a
> public cloud provider making tempest available to us, as it would
> make
> their cloud dirty (ie: with maybe some remaining aftefacts after the
> script runs, some nasty tempest configuration that needs to be
> installed, etc.).

I see no reason why you can't just run tempest against your tenant. No
need for the cloud provider to do anything.

One of my colleagues is preparing a script that'll clean up any left
over tempest created resources...

Cheers,
Andrew
--