Re: Resources offer: Catalyst Cloud

On 2018-11-13 13:57:18, Andrew Ruthven wrote:
> Hey,

Hi Andrew,

> The Catalyst Cloud would like to offer the Debian Cloud Team resources
> on our OpenStack based public cloud. Please let me know if this is of
> interest and we can work out what it'd look like.
>
>   https://catalystcloud.nz

Sorry for being late to the subject but I think that this hasn't been addressed
yet so here are my 2p.

Thanks for the offer.

I know that we (as Debian) have access to AWS and GCP. We also have a kind of
access to Azure tho this arrangement as far as I know this is not directly
arranged between Debian and MS.

I don't know about any Openstack installation available to Debian as a project
for testing our images or just to have a play with it. So IMO we should
consider this offer and maybe use it as a part of our CI pipeline.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3