Re: Allowing login via (serial) console by default

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 11:28:31AM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
:On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 09:13:59AM -0500, Jonathan D. Proulx wrote:
:> As a private cloud operator it may be useful for me to have privileged
:> console access to all my users' VMs but it's not a good line to break by
:> default.
:
:As operator you have by definition all access.  So I don't know what you
:want to tell.

This is some truth to your point so I wouldn't take a hard line
against it, anyone who can get to the console can get root.

I still prefer it to be documentation rather than default.

-Jon