Re: Vagrant boxes for 9.5.0

Am 19. August 2018 11:39:45 MESZ schrieb Carlos Rodrigues <cefrodrigues@gmail.com>:
Hi there,

Is there any reason for the "debian/stretch64" 9.4.0 boxes to remain
tagged as the currently released version even though 9.5.0 has been
there for a month?

Best regards,

Hi Carlos
Thanks for bringing this up.
It looked like the 9.5 boxes where built and uploaded to the vagrant cloud backend, but we forgot the manual step of releasing them. I'll look into this next week, as I am away from keyboard and computer at the moment.
Manu