Re: 2018 Debian Cloud Sprint, 8-10 October, venue TBD

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 05:27:41PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>So, location... Amazon are happy to host us in any of a large number
>of places, and David has suggested a few:

..

>So, let's work this out. As October is only a few short weeks away,
>let's make this quick please! For the sake of organising
>cost-effective travel and logistics for the meeting, please make your
>voice heard. To avoid spamming the list too much, I've just created a
>Doodle poll at
>
>  https://doodle.com/poll/k9h8kuv6aqs324nq
>
>Please fill in your preferences there. I'll close the poll on
>*Wednesday 22*, in 6 days from now. We'll look at preferences then and
>pick what looks best...

HUP!

We have responses from a number of people, but AFAICS nobody from
Microsoft at all has responded yet. I'll be closing the poll in 36
hours, so please state your preference ASAP if you haven't already...

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?