Re: Building cloud images using Debian infrastructure

It would be so very good to stop circling the two main issues that recur
frequently: (1) building on casulana (debian-owned and operated
infrastructure) and (2) use of FAI. The fact that we keep circling (and
I get to be that mostly-outside-looking-in-guy in a do-ocracy world) on
these two issues is, in my view, a problem.

(Not picking on Noah, just happen to reply to his email :) ).

--
Luca Filipozzi