Re: Building cloud images using Debian infrastructure

On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 06:09:08PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 05:11:30PM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
> > This is what luca set up for openstack to create new clean VMs. We may
> > want to use this for calling fai-diskimage inside the VMs when
> > building the images.
> Well, I don't want another single use solution.  How will you hook this
> into the Gitlab CI?

Sorry, this sounded a bit harsh.

My project tries to use a lot of existing services, and it works pretty
well.

Of cause, if you want to build the VM management by hand, you can do it.
But will it integrate or do you need to replace the whole rest of the
stack as well?

Bastian

--
Another Armenia, Belgium ... the weak innocents who always seem to be
located on a natural invasion route.