AWS: a lot of entries in /etc/sudoers.d/90-cloud-init-users

Hi everyone,

First of all I'd like to mention that this is my first email to a debian mailing list.

I want to ask about an issue I noticed with my AWS AMI, that is created from the official Debian Jessie AMI.
It seems like after each time I create a new AMI, entries for admin users are added to  /etc/sudoers.d/90-cloud-init-users.

At the moment my 90-cloud-init-users looks like this:

# Created by cloud-init v. 0.7.7 on Wed, 17 Jan 2018 07:56:39 +0000

# User rules for admin
admin ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL

# User rules for admin
admin ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL

# User rules for admin
admin ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL

# User rules for admin
admin ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL

# User rules for admin
admin ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL

# User rules for admin
admin ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL

# User rules for admin
admin ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL

Is this a thing related to Debian (where can I fix it) or is it something that should be reported to AWS ?

thanks,
Andrei