Cloud Team on salsa.debian.org

Hi all,

as alioth is closing to EOL and salsa.d.o seams to be live now I just created
Cloud Team on it and added all DDs who are cloud team members on alioth into
cloud team on salsa with owner permissions on the team.

I didn't move any repos out of alioth to salsa yet but I'm planning to do it in
the near future at least for some repos.
I'll post in here when I'll be doing it.

I'm not sure what atm is status of non DDs who want to access salsa, so if
anybody wants to be a guinea pig please request membership and will see how
it's going to work.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3