Re: Replace discover by isenkram in d-i, better integration with virtualizations/clouds

On 12/03/2017 05:30 PM, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> In the last years, Petter Rheinholdtsen worked on isenkram[2] with a
> similar but a bit broader goal. I noticed it has better support
> of clouds and that it will install some virtualization/cloud-related
> packages automatically whereas discover does not. It also makes it easier
> to install the appropriate firmware packages.

Raphael,

Could you give examples of packages that gets installed this way? Also,
how is d-i related to cloud? The images aren't generated using d-i
anyway, so I don't see how the cloud images would be affected.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)