Suggested things to do in Seattle this week, for people at the sprint

Apologies, I crashed early last night and forgot to send this out...

----- Forwarded message from Lee Fisher <lee@preossec.com> -----

From: Lee Fisher <lee@preossec.com>
To: Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
Cc: Stephen Zarkos <Stephen.Zarkos@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 14:59:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Debian Cloud Sprint 2017

Hi,

Two events below, in case you're looking for things to do in Seattle.

Tonight is TA3M (Techno-Activism 3rd Mondays), kindof like a monthly
cryptoparty. You'll find a few Debian users at this event. Free pizza at
this event.

In case anyone in town for the Sprint will be around Thursday night,
Black Lodge Research, the local infosec hackerspace has an open evening,
if you need something to do. The last of those Debian sprint stickers
are on the shelf by the door of the lodge, in case you need any more. I
won't be at the lodge until late that night, I have to attend the ISSA
user group that night. Free beer (and hard cider) at this event.

Hope the sprint goes well!
Thanks,
Lee Fisher
https://preosssec.com/