Re: Call for Testing: Stretch Cloud Images on AWS

Hello Noah

I found another issue on the image

$ cat /etc/mailname
ip-10-0-0-64.us-west-2.compute.internal

and this is not a bug, but a diference in opinion

$ grep security /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main

instead you can use
deb http://cloudfront.debian.net/debian-security jessie/updates main

traffic has no cost :)

let me know if you prefer emails or bug reports

thanks!