Re: Setting hostnames with hostnamectl on AWS AMIs, missing dbus?

On 02/14/2017 12:16 PM, Adam Bolte wrote:
> On 14/02/17 21:45, Adam Bolte wrote:

I see systemd sets a 'Recommends' dependency to dbus. Maybe bootstrap-vz
is not installing the 'Recommends' depencies ?

My own take here is that we should install these 'Recommends'
dependencies as it makes us consistent to a CD install (what we're doing
with Vagrant Boxes)

It conflicts with the goal of having a minimal system though. So
where to put the line ?