Re: Building OpenStack images with bootstrap-vz and cloud-init ?

On 2017-02-07 18:15:03, Olivier Berger wrote:
> Hi.

Hi Olivier,

> Responding to myself, I've posted the following post :
> https://www-public.tem-tsp.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2017/02/07/making-debian-stablejessie-images-for-openstack-with-bootstrap-vz-and-cloud-init/
> which documents some bits.

Thx for the above, hopefully you don't mind me grabbing manifest you created
and dropping it into manifests/examples/openstack/jessie-stretch-juno.yaml and
adding it into the next bootstrap-vz release and sending a patch upstream.

Naming makes a assumption that you built Jessie on Stretch host and that it's
running on OpenStack Juno. If something is not correct pls let me know.

> It's not fully commented, but hopefuly can help others.

I didn't try it my self as have no meaning to test build artifact but I'd say
it's a great starting point, thx again.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3