Re: Building OpenStack images with bootstrap-vz and cloud-init ?

Excerpts from Olivier Berger's message of 2017-02-01 18:30:29 +0100:
> Hi.
>
> I haven't found yet any clear example of using bootstrap-vz to build
> Debian images for OpenStack.
>
> I'd like to be able to do so, and I think cloud-init could help here,
> with the cloud-init plugin in bootstrap-vz.
>
> My target would be the OVH public cloud, FWIW.

For OVH, perhaps try diskimage-builder, which is an official OpenStack
project?

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/diskimage-builder/

Unfortunately the version has fallen behind in Debian.. but 1.0.0 should
work fine for basic Debian images for OpenStack.