Re: order of classes in fai 5.3~beta4

When moving class/02-classes to class/80-classes we get another
problem:

List of all classes:  DEFAULT GCE FAIBASE DEBIAN DEMO AMD64 CLOUD small LAST

As you see the class GRUB_PC is missing. This is because the class
AMD64 was defined in 80-classes but class/60-misc needs this class
for defining GRUB_PC using ifclass.

You see things may get complicated, if you try to define classes in a
flexible dynamic way. We should find a solution that does not get too
compicated. I hope to get suggestions how we want to define classes
for the cloud environment, which may be compatible with the other
environments in which FAI is used. But this is no strong requirement.

--
regards Thomas