Re: Debian Cloud Sprint Seattle- 1 week away

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 9:49 AM, Marcin Kulisz <debian@kulisz.net> wrote:
> On 2016-10-26 07:07:43, Sam Hartman wrote:
>> I could use recommendations on places to stay in the area.
>
> Unfortunately I can't help with this one as I've never been in Seattle.

AirBnB is your most economical option here. Hotels in South Lake
Union/Denny way area are the least expensive typically.

I like the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle-City Center

226 Aurora Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98109
United States

Phone: 1 206 4417222

It isn't close, but it is affordable and clean.

There is a lot of AirBnB options in the Fremont and Queen Anne areas.