Re: growparts from cloud-utils on bpo has a small sfdisk related bug

Hi Vivek,

On 12 May 2016 at 12:14, Vivek Das Mohapatra <vivek@collabora.com> wrote:
> I've added the fix to a patch in the debian packaging from bpo and
> attached the debdiff... is this fix acceptable and could we get it into
> the debian package in sid, and from there to the bpo jessie package?

Are you stating that cloud-utils in unstable (0.28~bzr281-2) is
affected by this bug? We can't patch packages in backports (it isn't a
separate distribution), so the natural way is updating the package in
there (0.27-2~bpo8+1) to the last version from Stretch.

I'm pretty much sure that your patch is already integrated, but I got
a little bit confused when you talked about patching the package in
Sid. Otherwise it is a matter of backporting the last version from
Stretch to Jessie.

Regards,
Tiago.

--