Re: Debian Vagrant Box

Hi Asheesh,

Thx for the link. I will try this box. Will there also be a contrib box for wheezy?

Am 12.05.16 um 00:24 schrieb Asheesh Laroia:
Hi Simon,

Thanks for emailing this list! You'll want to try https://atlas.hashicorp.com/debian/boxes/contrib-jessie64 .

See also further discussion:

To quote myself in the past: "The VirtualBox shared files kernel module appears to be fully free software. It seems to be an accident of history that the kernel modules live in the same source package as the VirtualBox BIOS; see my mail here: https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-virtualbox-devel/2015-December/005610.html "

Oh well. Now you know what to do.