Re: Jessie Vagrant/VirtualBox image stuck booting ?

Emmanuel Kasper <emmanuel@libera.cc> writes:

> On 04/12/2016 02:27 PM, Olivier Berger wrote:
>>
>> However, after vagrant init / vagrant up, the boot doesn't work so well:
>> the VM boots, but gets stuck at :
>>
> Maybe https://github.com/andsens/bootstrap-vz/issues/247 ?

It takes much longer than 10s here. I didn't wait for hours, but the
overall performance of my laptop and Virtualbox seems to be quite good,
so I suspect it should have ended anyhow. I suspect something else.

> Try to boot the kernel without 'quiet' at the grub prompt to see what
> happens.

I wish I could, but it seems the grub isn't waiting much, so I have no
room for interrupting it and changing the defaults. Is there something
to be changed in the manifest to allow changing the grub defaults for
some 3s delay ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
--