Re: AWS EC2: 8.3 image for testing - fixed root resize, etc (was Re: AWS EC2: Jessie 8.2 image for testing)

Hi Zied,

On 21 February 2016 at 21:34, Zied ABID <zied+debian@abid.tn> wrote:
> My tests are OK (root partition grow and ssh_host_ed25519_key)
> for all generated AMI.

I really appreciate your initiative of testing all the AMIs, but looks
like you are wasting time doing it this way. I don't know if this
would be possible at all, but it's very much unlikely that the image
will diverge between regions.

What James was asking is for more tests, different from the ones we
already did, so maybe we can find more issues besides those which we
know that are fixed (e.g. growth of root partition, SSHd Ed25519 key,
networking service delay, etc.).

Regards,
Tiago.

--